Sunday, October 26, 2008

my collection

Would anyone be wanting to read a Star Wars book. Ihave a very extensive collection and would be happy to let anyone borrow any book out of it at any time. Here is the list:

The Cestus deception
Dark Rendevous
Republic Commando hard contact
Dark Lord the rise of darth vader
jedi quest #2
tatooine ghost
Idont have it but a good one is Star Wars Medstar 1: Battle Surgeons and Medstar 2: Jedi Healer
Thats all I can think of without looking through my closet.

-nathan

6 comments:

Forsberg said...

why isnt anyone responding to my posts. I have interesting things to say people!

Forsberg said...

well maybe we are not responding because your "interesting things" to say are not exactly appealing to us.


kenzie

Forsberg said...

even if you arent intersted in what i have to say it is still polite to respond to I dont know maybe one of my three posts. I respond to almost everyone elses wether i like the books they read or not. Plus I set up a really cool blog chat about jedi vs. spartan vs. vampire and neither you nor jeremy responded to it.

Forsberg said...

i didn't respond to that because we had that conversation before and i am sick of it! you don't understand about vampires and i admit that i don't completely understand about jedis and frakly, I DON'T CARE!

kenzie

Forsberg said...

well, i can tell you are ticked off and this will probably make it worse but frankly is spelled f-r-a-n-k-l-y not f-r-a-k-l-y-

Forsberg said...

yes thank you for your catch NATHAN.

~kenzie~