Friday, October 24, 2008

Most Fantabulous Book Eva.

One of the best books that I've ever read, like, ever. I mean, seriously. Like, ever - is called "The Kite Runner". I forgot who it's by but it's super awesome. It's really deep and making sense-like. And the phrase that it uses "For you, a thousand times over" is really loving and stuff and I'm kinda a sap for that sort of stuff. You don't even have to use it for a lover, which, I have to add, is awesome. Like, with the phrase "Always, babe," is your girlfriend/boyfriend, but "For you, a thousand times over" is just for someone you really care about. (Insert "awwww" here) In the book, they use it really sweetly and the book in itself is really good. Don't watch the movie before the book though, because it'll spoil your image of everything.

I really love the book. It's very realisitic and life-like (unfortunately). My aunt suggested (AKA forced) it onto me when she was inspired by it. She said it changed her life. And I gotta admit, it was worth it. It's about two hundred and fifty pages, I think, and you get really into it. You can't put it down, like Twilight. Lol. xP But in a different way.

-Gretchen Choe

P.S. The book is fantabulous, so READ IT.

No comments: