Friday, October 24, 2008

So B. It [TEE FRESH]

at the current moment i'm reading So B. It by Sarah Weeks. I have to say it's a bit odd and low for my taste buhh ti t sort of a thrilling reading Yet it is so unrealistic. I mean, we all love fiction buhht realistic fiction gets to us even better. I have to say, so far, this book as left me partially unsatisfied. I just have to say, I hope it gets better by the end. The main character is a gambling twelve year old going to recover her mentally disabled mothers past. And the only thing that triggered these thoughts was the word soof buhht wouldn't just knowing the fact that you're sortof an orphan trigger that? I'll keep you guys updated. Hopefully this book will live up to par.


--> Tracia Banuelos
Channel Four News.

3 comments:

Forsberg said...

That sounds very interesting but also kind of weird. Obviously the word spoof is a foreshadowing.

Forsberg said...

I meant to soof

Forsberg said...

i meant to say i meant to say soof-nathan