Friday, October 24, 2008

Impluse by Ellen Hopkins

ELLEN HOPKINS is simple phenomenal. Even though there are 666 pages, the book is rather short. The three main characters seem as to be connected through fate, love, and death. I cried at the end this book was so strong, and i'm a tough cookie! The author also has three or four ohter books that aare simialr to this one. The are: Crank, Burned, Glass, and Identical. However I believe Identical has not yet been published. I encouraged anyone within close range of a book store to go purchase these books! I KID YOU NOT, i will not mislead you.

-->Tracia Banuelos

3 comments:

Forsberg said...

lol, 666 pages, im definately not reading that book!!!!!! lmao

Forsberg said...

Can you actually tell me what its about?-nathan

Forsberg said...

yeeea wats it about b4 i go buy it?!?!?!?!




*~kenzaaaayyy~*