Thursday, December 18, 2008

Ugly Guide: To the Uglyverse Ugly Guide One

Oh My! This is one of the greatest books of history. Its so raddd, I dont even believe it has page numbers. When I was scanning through my reading log, I discovered that all the novels I read, were, hardcore novels, and I needed to spice that up a bit. This fun loving book is written and illustrated by David Horvath& Sun-Min Kim. The pictures and context a none other than amazing. Being an ugly doll REALLY shows us that the outside really doesnt matter, because these guys are Halarious. My favorite characters are Ox & Wedgehead! Simply put, they are classic theives with a purpose! THroughout the book, you'll catch these guys at local social events, crashing and bashing, along, with the other uglies. This book cost me $5.99 at the book fair, but the Uglydolls are so popular you can probably purchase it at Barnes and Nobles! The book has a way of writing that it will make you smile when you are bored, entertain a younger siblin [or perehaps older] and just plain fun(; You heard [read] it from me!!!


-> Tracia Banuelos

No comments: